Home Tags Food shortage

Tag: food shortage

Ongoing clashes cause food shortage in Myanmar

A Salesian nun who asked not to be named for security reasons said people hide in the forest during the night for fear of the soldiers

North Koreans, already hungry, now short of cooking oil

North Korea needs external food aid to meet its basic needs, according to a report by the UN Food and Agriculture Organization

North Korea sends farmers to labor camps for hiding corn amid...

The government takes 60 percent of the harvest from every farmer, leaving them with the remaining 40 percent

Support LiCAS.news

We work tirelessly each day to tell the stories of those living on the fringe of society in Asia and how the Church in all its forms - be it lay, religious or priests - carries out its mission to support those in need, the neglected and the voiceless.
We need your help to continue our work each day. Make a difference and donate today.

Latest